segunda-feira, 20 de setembro de 2010

Logos Lesson. Dislikes + Likes

I really like the Wallmart evolution logo. It show a more simple, light and fun side of the brand. Instead of focusing on the brand it self and low prices (witch is actually something bad because it can make the brand itself something cheap).

This new idea is interesting, because it brings puporse to everything. It's not only chep but it makes you happy. 




I dislike the UPS logo for one reason. I can't really tell if they are a bank or a transportation company. For me their logo reffers to safety and security instead of mobility, deliverying, shipping and the list goes on. In this case I think that there's space for a rebrading. Of course that the security aspect is great, but I think it can be more also.







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seguidores